12.19.2009

catching up...

hey all.
haven't been on in a while... so i thought i'd catch up.
and yes. i know. i'm writing to no one. i'm not delusional, i know i have no followers. no one reads this. but it helps me if i pretend someone is listening. 
anyways. 
 its been a while. things haven't really changed. there's less than a week until christmas and i haven't bought a single thing for anyone. i feel like an awful person but i honestly just haven't had the time. the school play was yesterday, all of my friends that were in it did so well! i was cracking up the whole time :] 
they did the 1920s play "You Can't Take It With You", and it was funnier than i thought it would be. we (a few friends and i), sat in the very front row. it was great. 
my stepdad has been in connecticut for the past few weeks interviewing for a new employee. he usually works from home, and its been hard not having him around. its just weird...
the workload at school has been getting out of hand. it gets to the point where im up until 2...3 in the morning working. and then i have to roll out of bed a 5:45 and pretend im perfectly fine and ready to face the day. 
the truth is... i dont think im fine. it seems like nothing can go right or easily anymore. i try so hard and i just fail fail fail. 
but hopefully things will get better. christmas break is calling my name and im just waiting to run after it. 4 days left. 
til next time - - -  x JuLMusic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

With a Little Help From My Friends..

I get by with a little help from my friends...
Never has a lyric spoken so true to me.

LaLaLaLa Life Goes On...

Oh, the Beatles. Even their corniest, worst songs have great meaning. I mean really. who DOESN'T love the Beatles? they amaze me!