12.06.2009

random surveying

Layer One: On the Outside
Name:: Julia
Birthday:: september 18th
Current Location:: my room
Eye Color:: dark brown & light brown with some goldishness
Hair Color:: reddish brownish purplish
Righty or Lefty:: right
Zodiac Sign:: virgo

Layer Two: On the Outside
Your Heritage:: half italian & irish/scottich/german/english/french canadian/french/a little native american
Your Fears:: dying alone. wax people and realistic mannequins.
Your Weakness:: procrastination
Goal:: learn to love life more.

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up:: fuck! i wanna sleeeeep more! uuggghhh!
Your bedtime:: when i feeeeeeeel like it.
Your most missed memory:: my great grandma <33 i love you

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke:: stewart's root beer
McDonald's or Burger King:: five guys burgers and fries!
Single or Group dates:: hmm. group? idk...
Adidas or Nike:: converse!
Lipton Tea or Nestea:: nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla:: caramel
Cappuccino or Coffee:: coffee

Layer Five: Do You?
Smoke:: no fucking way
Have a crush:: yes i do...
Think you've been in love:: no.
Want to get married:: someday
Believe in yourself:: not always
Think you're a health freak:: hell no

No comments:

Post a Comment

With a Little Help From My Friends..

I get by with a little help from my friends...
Never has a lyric spoken so true to me.

LaLaLaLa Life Goes On...

Oh, the Beatles. Even their corniest, worst songs have great meaning. I mean really. who DOESN'T love the Beatles? they amaze me!