12.01.2009

just an ordinary day...

i'm starting to think my friends don't think i should like ...him.
let's give him an imaginary name.
how about curly. bahaha. okay
so i don't think my friends think curly and i would ever be a couple.
and i agree with them actually.
he would never like me.
but i feel like my friends aren't being supportive.
school was okay.
pottery was fun :]
i love working on the wheel.
hale, mad, & kim make me laugh.
but now im covered in clay :/

i just reread all of my blogs including this one and realized how shallow i sound.
seriously. what the f** is wrong with me.
god. i hate everything about myself :[

No comments:

Post a Comment

With a Little Help From My Friends..

I get by with a little help from my friends...
Never has a lyric spoken so true to me.

LaLaLaLa Life Goes On...

Oh, the Beatles. Even their corniest, worst songs have great meaning. I mean really. who DOESN'T love the Beatles? they amaze me!