11.29.2009

About x JuLMusic x


so. i thought i'd start by telling you about..ME! bahaha. cause i dont know what else to do :/
I'm Julia. music & art are my LIFE. i believe that laughter can cure almost anything...temporarily. my life has changed a lot in the past few months. ive kinda hated it... but with the help of my family and some friends ive been able to push through. i never thought i was one to hate change...but i guess i am. im lucky to have the family i do...im really close with them. I love my friends more than anything roaming this place we call earth <33 well maybe except tyson ritter....jk [wow...that was weird. and random...but true hahaha] they always know how to make me feel better. we love being total idiots together and do the stupidest [but most fun] things. i never use the phrase "lol" cause its stupid. no one ever actually "LOLs" when they type "lol". sometimes i feel like the art of sarcasm is underappreciated. im OBSESSED with the musical "RENT" and the movie "across the universe". jim sturgess and joe anderson have the voices of angels. x33 OH! and that picture there?? yeah thats THE mark jacket. from rent. OH YES. you are JEALOUS. I love acting and singing and painting. the all-american rejects, the beatles, three days grace, taking back sunday, cobra starship, jack's mannequin, and escape the fate are a few of my favorites bands...there are many more. music is a HUGE part of my life and keeps me going when things are looking pretty crappy. and im not quite sure how to end this...so im gonna go with a rent quote. "there is no future. there is no past. i live this moment as my last." --jonathan larson

No comments:

Post a Comment

With a Little Help From My Friends..

I get by with a little help from my friends...
Never has a lyric spoken so true to me.

LaLaLaLa Life Goes On...

Oh, the Beatles. Even their corniest, worst songs have great meaning. I mean really. who DOESN'T love the Beatles? they amaze me!